I am so glad that Lights got to be the first artist whose concert i attended for the first time.
Because i dont know if she got to chose which band to do the opening but, n i g h t b o x is pretty much jaw-dropping amazing. First second they stepped their foot on the stage, i knew i was going to like them. Heck, LOVE THEM. And their bassist andrew keyes aka sexiboi was just precious.
Only thing i didnt like was how it took forever for Lights to come out, like dude im running on a schedule here. I would have loved to stay and wait till everybody get the hell out of the pub and chill and get my boots signed or something but dude, the last bus for me to get home was at 10:30. Risky, but not risky enough to jeopardize my only way to get home knowing that if i took that chance, i probably wouldn’t have gone to another concert because i missed the last bus which would leave me no choice but to sleep on the couches in school. Plus, my mother would never let me out again after dark.
1. Lights was absolutely stunning and gorgeous it was on a different level not your typical model/magazine woman gorgeous. Forever girl crush. ***sidenote: I wonder if i’d be able to live if i saw hayley williams live.
2. Never go to a concert in a school venue. The busses stop coming at 10 pm. If your school has great artists come yearly, live in campus or two minute distance from your school.
3. When leaving a concert from a school venue, do not, i repeat, DO NOT cut across the campus to your locker to take your coat. All doors will be closed which will force you to try ALL DOORS and see which one is open leading you to the only open one which was the one you came out from. (pardon the run-ins)
4. ELBOWS OUT! During a stand up concert, make sure your elbows are out to make sure people trying to move closer to the stage WONT get to the stage! Espcially tall and big-bones testosterones who have no politeness in them.
5. No matter how un-fobby you are, YOU WILL sound fobby to the others if you keep making weird noises because of how excited you are to see your lifelong girl crush.